– Geddes, A (2018) The Politics of European Union Migration Governance, Journal of Common Market Studies [Early view online] https://doi.org/10.1111/jcms.12763
– Geddes, A & Hadj-Abdou, L. (2018) Changing the path? EU migration governance after the ‘Arab spring’, Mediterranean Politics, 23:1, 142-160, DOI:10.1080/13629395.2017.1358904
– Geddes A. and Vera Espinoza, M. (2018) Framing Understandings of International Migration: How Governance Actors Make Sense of Migration in Europe and South America. In Margheritis, A. (Ed), Shaping Migration between Europe and Latin America. New Approaches and Challenges. London: ILAS publications. ISBN-13: 978-1-908857 45-3
– Geddes, A. and Lixi, L. (2018) New actors and New understandings in European Union External Migration Governance? The case of EU- Tunisian Migration Relations, in Carrera C., Kostakopoulou D. and Panizzon M. (Eds) The External Faces of EU Migration, Borders and Asylum Policies: intersecting policy universes. Brill: Leiden. (in print)
– Acosta Arcarazo, D. (2018). The National Versus the Foreigner in South America. 200 Years of Migration and Citizenship Law. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN: 9781108594110
– Lixi, L. (2017) Beyond transactional deals. Building lasting migration partnerships in the Mediterranean. Brussels: Migration Policy Institute.
– Geddes, A and Hadj-Abdou, L.(2016) An unstable equilibrium: Freedom of movement and the welfare state in the European Union. In Freeman, G. and Mirilovic, N. (eds.): Handbook of Migration and Social Policy. Edward Elgar. 222-238. DOI:https://doi.org/10.4337/9781783476299.00022
You can also read our blog posts here